- Registered non-participants are welcome to attend the performances and activities at MMR. See Fees
- Walla Walla residents, those staying off-campus, and guests can purchase all meals in advance or individual meals in the dining hall. Pro-rated meal plans with no breakfast are available by special arrangement.
- MMR will assist campers in arranging private car pools, but assumes no liability for those arrangements.
- MMR check-in will be at 1:00 pm, Monday, and activities are scheduled from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm each day. Scheduled activities end on Sunday morning following the Meditation.
- Please contact us about reduced fares on Horizon Air and Alaska Air. Ground transportation between the airport and Whitman is available with prior arrangement.
- Shirts featuring the camp logo must be ordered in advance.
- Applicants are accepted without audition within each section of the Orchestra, Festival Symphonic Band, Festival String Orchestra and Chorus. If a section is full, applicants will be placed on a wait-list. See Registration Policies
- MMR does not discriminate because of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.